View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #13
SamSS

Drives: '10 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCLapCar View Post
The way I see it.

1LS/1Lt - budget car for those who want one but have to make sacrifices to get it
2LT - middle of the road car for those who want all the features, better MPG and aren't as concerned with the lower power of the engine (think people who don't race theirs)
1SS - budget power car for those who want the cheapest way to get the most powerful version, don't care about the luxury features as much
2SS - top of the line car for those that want all the power and all the features

I also agree that for now the 2SS is at the top basically due to all the enthusuasts ordering them. Once they are gone and the 2SS stops flying of the lot dealers are going to order more 1LS/1LS/2LT cars for the walkin average person. Right now the majority of Camaro's are order cars not lot cars. This will change probably mid this year.
I agree. I chose the 1SS over the 2SS because I really didn't need most of the features that the 2SS offers. Bluetooth and USB connection, I'd never use it. Leather seats, they would get hot as hell where I live. I really don't care if my car doesn't have the 4 gauges. Although I added the Boston Acoustics to my 1SS. I just want the performance.