View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #8
newagemuscle
Philippians 4:13

Drives: SLP Supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro54 View Post
Go with the 2300. Don't take the chance of not being able to add more HP if and when you need to. With the 2300 you can add anything you want without having the SC not be big enough. You say now you don't want to do much more but that is the same thing I use to say. Don't limit your future HP cause you might save a couple of hundred $$ now. Put the 2300 on now and get ready for more. Haven't you heard? HP is the new Crack Cocain. I'm about 550rwhp now and could stand a little more. My 2300 is doing it's job. Enjoy your new addiction. LOL!
Is'nt the 1900 capable of 550rwhp, especially if I do long tubes and the proper pulley? I see everyones point and appreciate all the answeres. I am just trying to educate myself more. I guess the point is, I don't ever plan on going internal by any means. If that be the case, would the 1900 be enough in the long run to get me to 500 - 550 rwhp with LT', Tune, and CAI? If not, I will go definetly go with the 2300. It's not a money thing...its just an overkill thing i'm looking at. If I'm not going to use it, is it worth paying for it?