View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
Yes I did find the link to pay for the plant tour. Does anyone know what the count is of people that are going to do the plant tour? I think it's limited to the first 3000 people. I wonder how close we are to 3000?

Have you heard how many people are expected to do the run to Oshawa? How many cars are in the group you got together? I would like to run up with your group if it's OK with you. My GPS doesn't do Canada so I would rather get lost together -vs- get lost alone.

We are staying at Quality Suites that is right down the road from the plant. You guys are one exlt away from me. I checked online all of the hotels that was recommended and the only one that had rooms was Quality Suites. Probably because the hotel is a little pricey. Anyone that hasn't got a room by now will likely have a hard time finding anything close. I couldn't believe that the 4 hotels I checked were all totally booked. That alone is a lot of people assuming there would not likely be reservations for anything else that people would be reserving that far in advance.

Russ

Last edited by OHIOSS; 03-09-2011 at 06:53 PM.
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote