View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #228
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee9710 View Post
Some of you are dreaming on this price thing. Never said I knew it for sure but IMO it will be around that 60k price tag. And if you think there will be no mark ups the let's get real here. The SS was marked up in some places almost 10k over sticker. Why wouldn't they do that to a higher performance Camaro? If the ZL1 is a better performer than the GT500, then expect it to be priced accordingly. Wake up people.....not bashing the car, just trying to get some of you to start thinking logically and stop this low balling price talk. GM is in the business of making money and if all these options make it in the production model, prepare for higher price and pretty big mark ups.

Well, I have been kinda ignoring your negativity, but now you are just plain WRONG! GM has NOTHING to do with any MARK UP....NOTHING!!! that is all based on your dealer...
You have said nothing positive about the car, all you have done is criticize the whole thing. "if the ZL1 is better" that isn't negative at all...

Plain and simple, the CTS-V BEAT the GT500 in every way. Now the ZL1 will have everything (suspension, engine, drivetrain, weight) the CTS-V has, but better and newer and lighter

What are you considering "around 60K"? 55, 57? Give a plus or minus from your 60....

GM has said it will be competitively priced, so if that means it is the same price as a GT500, then that is still less than $60,000 and it will smoke the GT500 and in my opinion, that is a BETTER DEAL/BARGAIN...... would I like the ZL1 to be in the mid to high 40's of course, but that is pie in the sky..

The more accurate price range as to where this thing comes in at is $51,000 +/- 3,000

Now I feel like jrhaus