View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:41 AM   #1
SSEssence
Instagram: Sangstah

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE
Ikon Sideskirts installed on a 2014 SS

I've seen a ton of Camaros with these Ikon side skirts popping up that mimic the C7 stingrays and really liked them. I picked up a set from a member here on Saturday and installed them at a buddy's place.

First impressions, finish was an even matte black and I was going to paint them but I took a look and decided it didn't need it. They were in great shape and they lined up perfectly with the indents underneath on the stock SS rocker panels. I laid out 3M super strong automotive mounting double stick tape along the whole side skirt where it met with the side of the SS rocker panel on both sides, pre drilled pilot holes, and put 8 self tapping screws on each side. They only provided 6 screws, so I went to Ace and got the rest.

Overall, install was a breeze. It took less than 30 minutes with another set of hands and lined up perfectly. It completely changes the look of the car and are super aggressive and love how it lines up with the body line at the door above. Super happy with how these turned out!
Attached Images

Follow the build https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=612717
SSEssence is offline   Reply With Quote