View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 06:35 PM   #1
birminghamss
2015 Commemorative SS/2SS

Drives: 2015 SS Commemorative Edition
Think I pissed off a vendor

So I ordered something from a vendor on here. Not going to put out names. But had been a bit and had not heard a word from them. I reached out asking for an update. Was told by the customer service rep. I was told today will send you a tracking number shortly. Now it's the next day and still no tracking. So later in the day I send a email back just asking if there was any update from yesterday. I have a reply back of a tracking number and that's it. Next day I look at the tracking and to my surprise no update all it says is a label has been made. Now a week and a half later still no part, still not been shipped and never said it was out of stock or anything. I am over 24 locations in my profession and was not at all being rude just wanted an update. Now don't know what to do. Ok that's my venting for the day. Hopefully I will get a true update in the next few days.
2015 SS/2SS Commemorative edition (stripe deleted). United States Camaro Club, BMR split drop, Copper colored wheels, RotoFab intake, GM strut bar, blacked out side markers, painted engine pieces, tint, tredwear letters (tire), more to come...
birminghamss is offline   Reply With Quote