View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:35 AM   #1
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, Recaro's, Sun,Nav
Arrow WILD1LE It's life continues (The Future looks Bright) [COTW 4/6/15]

Well I have been reading other people threads on the transforming and the story behind their cars and think wow this is wonderful stuff to read. So my story will definitely take a while to build and continue however it will continue to bring enjoyment. I may not have all the knowledge of many of the people on here, but will learn.
I have been married for 25 yrs and in 2013 my wife said I could go buy a car to enjoy as she believe after all the the yrs on having a farm, taking care of the family (have 1 son),horses and working hard I can. (of course limited budget) Well (don't jump down my throat yet as it get better here) I went and bought a 07 mustang GT and modded the crap out of it (loved the car as it was fun). But the story get better in Sept 2014. My wife and I decided to go car hunting for a used Camaro SS or even an used Mustang Shelby. We look around for a month pricing out cars and looking at them. Then looking at finance rates, miles and conditions of cars. Then we thought to just look at the new Camaros as we couldn't find what we really wanted used.
So into a dealership in Calgary we went into looking at new car pricing. We like the idea of a ZL1 but figured that I would want to change to HP rating anyways then why spend extra money on supercharged car already (did I mentioned my wife was trying to hold me to a budget aswell). However I wanted the black ZL1 rims and wider tires. That's when we learned about the 1LE packages (and this is were I started to learn more about the different Camaros). So we listed off the items we wanted and they were able to find 1 car matching our description is SASK.
2014 2SS RS 1LE Black. So late on a Saturday near closing time we pulled the trigger and said lets order this car. Recaros. Nav, Sunroof, 6 spd manual, loaded. Wife was happy and so was I. Car will shipped over and ready in a week for pick up.
Name:  new off the lot.jpg
Views: 3766
Size:  50.4 KB
to this
Name:  Fall time Camaro.jpg
Views: 3711
Size:  74.1 KB
and to this
Name:  oracle lights2.jpg
Views: 3805
Size:  131.5 KB
2015 Photo After Sturgis in Yellow Stone park
Name:  yellow stone park geyser.jpg
Views: 1969
Size:  75.8 KB
Splitter Installed
Name:  1LE Splitter Outside.jpg
Views: 1602
Size:  200.1 KB

Did I mentioned this was the best thing we have done. Will never look back.
- Magnuson HeartBeat TVS 2300 Supercharger (fit's under stock hood)
-ADM Dual Fuel Pump system and FPCM
- Water to Air Intercooler system
- High-flow fuel injectors
65lbs?
- Includes all brackets, hoses and pulleys, etc to connect to engine
- High-flow supercharger cold air intake with Carbon Fiber finish
- Upgraded supercharger pulley
- Oversize intercooler coolant reservoir
- American Racing long tube headers with high flow cats
- MSD 8.5mm Super conductor wire set
- Koolsox spark plug wire insulators
- Lingenfelter GT-14 Supercharger specific camshaft (223/235 duration @ .050 lift - .610/.620 lift with 1.7 rocker 115.0 CL )
- Dual valve springs with titanium retainers/hardened locks
- Includes all new gaskets and seals
- Includes professional installation and custom dyno tuning

-Elite Catch Can
-Borla S catback exhaust
-Tinted windows
-Fender Hash Marks
-Oracle Ghost side marker lights
-3@ 1/LE custom emblems
-Custom Plate WILD1LE
-Bowtie Blackouts
-SS Blackout
-Motul RBF600 Dot4 Brake fluid
-Goodridge stainless brake lines
-Hawk HPS 5.0 Front/Rear Pads
-Granatelli Front/Rear Extreme Performance dimpled / slotted rotors
-Hurst roll control
-BRM “1 lowering springs
-Cat Deletes system

-Brushed Alum ABS cover painted gloss black
-Brushed Alum Wire cover painted gloss black
-Xkglow Blue LEDS, interior, under body, grill. (Wife wanted these so made her happy)
-Gorilla Lock Black Acorn Lug Nuts
-Front tow bracket
- Areo Concept Splitter (Replaced with APR Carbon Fibre Splitter)and 10mm Wind Splitter Rods
-McLeod RXT twin disc clutch 1000hp rating

-Michelin PSS 285/35/20 fronts and 315/35/20 K2's Rears
-1LE Rim gloss black with pearl and 2 costs clear
-SCT4X Tuner
-17"x4.5" Race Star Front rims with M&H 4.5/17x28" biss DOT
-18"x10.5" Race Star Rear Rims with Mickey Thompson 305/45/18 ET Street R

690/633 91Octane Street Tune=749/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)

Last edited by PlatinumIce; 05-14-2018 at 03:40 PM.
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote