View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 10:42 AM   #2
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, Recaro's, Sun,Nav
So now the enjoyment of the day we picked it, I was happy all week waiting and waiting for the next Saturday to pick up this car. So up early in morning hounding my wife to hurry up so we head down as it was 3 1/2 hr drive for us 1 way to get the car. The dealership has completed the undercoating, some 3M, paint protection and interior. Car was ready for the new owners. And as soon as the car get home the slight changing from stock begins. Here is a photo of my son and I stopping for a coffee and headed home.
Name:  Chevy and Ford together both mine tho.jpg
Views: 3852
Size:  91.9 KB
690/633 91Octane Street Tune=749/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote