View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
"Best of the Fest" Award for top Vendor?

Not sure if this idea was mentioned in any other threads, but I wanted to shed light on a possible type of award for vendors for future Fests.

The main reason I would love for this award to be created is due to Steve, Ashley, and everyone else at HPE. They literally worked non stop to make all of their customers happy from the beginning to the end of the fest. They set up their booth on Thursday when the track wasn't even open, doing installs all day, and even did some installs in the parking lot of the hotel. Even when I couldn't get my vents installed on Thursday, they told me to come back bright and early the next morning and knocked mine out first, which gives any customer a sense that they are valued.

I also wanted to see this award created because there were other vendors (who I will not name) who didn't even bring products to sell, or made excuses why they didn't bring certain products for fear that the install times would "Take too long".

Moderators, is there any way we can see this award come to fruition?