View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 07:12 PM   #225
serviceguy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 # 89, 69 Camaro, 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcandiloro View Post
So I did a few visual mods on the car (I have the ZL1 Addons Large Rock Guards on the front wheel wells, but those are more functional, though they look really cool too). LOVE the look of the car stock so I didn't want to go crazy, but one thing I added that I think completes the lines on the car is the Solarwing on the rear window. Even though it's AGM and tough to see, I also decided to put the black gill slits on (hard to see in the pic). Finally, and this one I was really hesitant about because of the color, I added the white letters on the tires (put on Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 305 front 325 rear, hence the "MICHELIN" lettering). I decided I didn't want to put letters on the top and bottom of the same tire, I thought that was too much (there is a pic in the Dodge Hellcat forum of a Green Hellcat parked next to a White Z/28....the Z/28 had white letters on only one side of the tire which I thought looked great so I essentially copied it). These are the actual TredWear rubber letters put on one by one so once they are on they will NEVER come off. All of these are obviously a matter of personal taste (some might think it looks too much like a NASCAR?). Anyhow, to me the car is now "complete".....just can't say enough how badass this thing is!
Looks great ! ....love the tires too !
serviceguy is offline   Reply With Quote