View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #26
Nvincent4708

Drives: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 L99 View Post
You certainly can. In fact, I'll do more than that. Since you're not that far, if you're ever in the area, let me know. I have a bunch of OE parts that I'll give you and you can try and sell to raise money for your cai and headers. If I decide to go through the hassle of selling I'll send those funds to you.

You certainly are but no need to set the record straight. I've been subscribed to your thread since Oshawa because I'm curious how much money will be raised. I hope it's enough for a new motor, car payoff, house payoff, kids through college, etc. And I'm confident you'd do the same if the situation had been reversed--even for the OP and even for Chris when he grenaded and flipped his S/C RJT at LSP last Sunday. As you told Chris--pay to play--even if it's for some less than for others.

Just saw your post. If you're serious about the OE parts. Definitely. I'm trying to recoop my losses..

On a side note.. I ordered XSPower headers (I had an exhaust leak that was driving me insane, and the kit was 650..i'll take the hit for now and do it right)

Will post more pictures when I get them.. I will also be selling my Pype's Pype-Bombs when I get the kit installed.
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote