View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Camaro V6 Drop Springs by Pfadt: Now back by popular demand!

Hey folks! One of the most common questions that we take here at Pfadt Race Engineering is, "Do you offer a drop spring kit for the V6 Camaro?" We are now happy to say that, YES! We now have a drop spring kit that will work perfectly for the V6. Our new spring kit will bring your V6 the same great features that our V8 users have come to know and love, but in a package that will work with your factory V6 shocks... including:
  • 1.25" Drop in both the front and rear.
  • Sporty handling without being too harsh
  • Springs designed to work great for the V6 shocks
  • Compatible with V8 shocks. Perfect for those looking to upgrade in the future!
  • Lower Center of Gravity and slightly higher spring rates for improved handling for your Camaro
  • Can be used on Convertible Camaros, as well as those equipped with GFX packages

Drop springs are a fantastic way to set your Camaro apart from the crowd. The aggressive 1.25" drop is definitely noticeable, but still doesn't make the car too difficult to drive or effect longevity of the factory shocks. When we were designing our drop spring package we knew we couldn't drop the car too aggressively without impacting long term durability of the factory shocks, and found that 1.25" was the sweet spot between ride quality, longevity and improved styling. Check out our Pfadt Racing Drop Spring Photo gallery to see photos from happy Pfadt Drop Spring users: Pfadt Racing Drop Spring Picture Gallery

What can you expect as a V6 spring customer? Here is what a recent Pfadt Drop Spring customer, and Camaro5 member 1JEWLDSSRS has to say about his drop spring experience:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS
Hey there Camaro family, finally got the Pfadt 1.25 drop springs installed Saturday morning and man what a difference in the ride quality of the car. I thought the car rode pretty smooth and quiet in stock form, but no way. After th install the car rides SO much smoother and SO much quieter it is unreal, and the steering is a dream. And I have to say thanks to the Pfadt folks for a wonderful product and the techs for helping us enjoy these wonderful products without any issues, and solving them for us, you guys rock!! I guess my biggest thing is how MUCH of a difference these springs made the car ride, VERY IMPRESSED, like riding on a cloud with lotsa HP.
We have these available through our technicians in the office and our website. Springs will be available on their own, as well as our very popular Stage2 and Stage3 suspension packages. You can reach us at 1-888-972-2464 or info@pfadtracing.com. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any of your V6 suspension needs!

PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote