View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #29
LSXaddict

Drives: 1ss in Blue Ray Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndCamaro79 View Post
This is the conversation I have at every Caddy dealer. The ATS Premium loaded is almost 55K, so the ATS-V is going to be like 60/65K That is what the 2014 CTS-Vs are selling for now with discounts. Then there is the CTS V Sport, in premium trim with a couple options 80K So that means the CTS V, (if there is one) will be 90 to 100K That puts it right there against the M5, E63, and RS7 and that is some big boy company. Caddy has come a long way, but their service and materials are still not on par with the most upscale (M's AMG's S's)German cars.

We were also thinking about replacing my wife's Denali. That being said pricing has yet to be released on the new GM SUVs. We want a Escalade, but the current Platinum Escalade is 80 something so what is the new one going to be 100K? I use to love GM because you got soo much bang for the buck(CTS-V, Z06, ZL1 etc. Now only Ford and Mopar still play in that arena. GM thinks they are Mercedes, BMW or Audi.
Well we haven't even seen the new CTS-V so I wouldn't say they aren't worthy company of an M5 until we see them Plus since AMG is getting rid of their glorious 6.2/3 liter pushrod V8, Caddy will be the only one in that market with a big displacemnet V8 offering.

Last edited by LSXaddict; 12-14-2013 at 11:18 AM.
LSXaddict is offline   Reply With Quote