Thread: All Sold
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
puzzzeler

Drives: 2012 2LS Inferno Orange
All Sold

Hello I have some items that I would like to get rid of and make yours , all items are brand new never used and are in perfect condition .

First up ,
Brand new from Gen5dyi , Frameless mirror kit. Frameless mirror with Onstar and auto-dim. This kit is for 2010-2011 Camaro, 1LS-2LS-1LT and 1SS cars. Includes plug and play harness,
1FL Frameless mirror harness V1: This harness allows you to add your own, 2013 Camaro's, frameless style mirror to your 2010-2011 1LS-2LS-1LT-1SS Camaro. This is the harness only, mirror not included. Must be used with GM mirror, part# 13580912, new # 23189285. This is the auto dim mirror with data function. The other 2 frameless mirrors GM has will not work.
Sold

next we have ,
GM ambient dash light kit (Stock ABL blue/green with plug and play harness) from Gen5dyi.
Sold

next we have ,
Oracle footwell kit (Stock blue/green).
Sold

Last we have ,
EL wire kit, Chevy blue/green color. 6 feet of EL wire with ballasts and switch. Can be cut to fit anything for a custom fit (i.e door panel inserts).
Sold

Prices are not firm I am willing to work with you but please don't low ball I would like these items gone but not in a crazy hurry , also included shipping is only in the lower 48 I may be willing to ship else where .If you have any questions please pm me , if you are interested please pm me , also other items I am getting rid of please look in the other for sale forums .

Last edited by puzzzeler; 02-26-2014 at 05:37 PM.
puzzzeler is offline   Reply With Quote