View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #315
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Well if this is mainly a 3 piece wheel issue in general then I say we ban all three piece wheels.

For the money spent on these wheels they are supposed to be perfect. I have had other VENDORS on here pm me that have 22's on their car in the same sizes as mine and they ride smooth. I have other MEMBERS on her do the same thing.

The issues I have seen are coming from Savini. Maybe other wheel companies are having an issue every now and then with the wheels they are making but you do not see threads like this , WHY? maybe those companies take care of the problem.

I understand that this is a man made product and things can happen, why can't Savini realize this and either just make another set or simply refund my money?

I like the look of these wheels but the vibration issue is killing that everytime I drive it.

You can't get a straight answer from any of them.

I sent an e-mail to them this morning asking what they wanted me to do. I am willing to do whatever they want to do. I'll take it to another shop, I'll make some videos, I'll stand on one leg and whistle Dixie...........My question to them was tell me what you want me to do, I do it and they still vibrate. THEN WHAT?

If I do everything they ask and they still vibrate then at some point you would think they would do the right thing. NOPE>>>>>>

Nick ( BFXAUTO) asked me to take it to a "Good " shop and see if I could get them to balance the wheels since it simply might be a balance issue so I did. ( Although Nick now denies he asked me to do this before they had to be sent back) I spent 225.00 for this service at Butler. Butler tells me that the wheels are not hubcentric, they call Savini and the wheels are sent back.

I get them back and they vibrate after Savini has gone through them and they are now "PERFECT" Nick now refuses to re-imburse me the 225.00 he agreed to in the first place, why else would I go and do this....Oh I know because I am just a nice guy..lol.

I aksed Nick at BFXAUTO for a business address, a business phone number, a license number or anything that identifies himas a business in California.

His response was he is an internet business and our conversation need to be in e-mail form. WTF is that? I have even been offered access at the SEMA show since Savini has a GIANT booth, but all that would happen is that I would go to jail.

I am telling those who read this, when a business will not give you a physical address, a business telephone and only correspond with you via e-mail....RUN FROM THEM. Wish I had.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote