View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
05SilverStreak

Drives: Black aSS 2011 - L99
Looking for more nitrous info....

Ok, so im the rookie that did the dry system 100 shot, stock timing, hypertech tune....Blah...blah.....blah. All is well with that and the car just as a quick update. I dont use it a whole lot, so its not like im pushing it. I do have plans to get the LNC 2000 and AFR guage. My real question is and please post all that you know, I am really looking hard ito getting a used ZO6, C6 model. I will be keeping the camaro but all the goodies are coming off it and going back to stock. So has anyone used nitrous on an LS9 with success?, (I mean enough longevity and not a blown motor), to tell me how to set it up for my soon to be wet 150 shot? Specifically the timing retard gear, I am not sure if the LNC 2000 I would need for the Camaro can be used on the LS9. This will not be a dragstrip setup. It will be mostly used for nothing other than quick bursts or God forbid I come across something faster. I have already gotten the why the hell do you need to juice that car thing. Its just something I want to do.