View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
And all I can say is, WOW!!!! And even then, it was *just* a 1LT with sunroof, 19" rims, and C&C package, auto, no R/S. But wow. Pictures do this car almost no justice. The lines on this car are just amazing. The car I saw, at Dimmitt Chevy in Clearwater, was black with gray cloth interior. Everything anyone has had complaints about held no water with me when I saw this thing. The hard plastic dash doesn't look hard at all, and it even feels nice and soft!! As for headroom, like I said, this one had the sunroof, I'm 6' even and 214 pounds, and I had still had space above my head. Of course, I did adjust the seat to my liking, but again, this was with a sunroof. I imagine without will be even better. And someone already said here somewhere, but the "blank" passenger side dash really isn't that noticeable or glaring. All the knobs and materials were just nice, and again, not even 2LT uplevel interior! The cloth seats were even incredibly impressive and supportive. The whole interior just fit like a glove, and I didn't find the visibility bad at all! BA sound system, awesome!! Very crisp and clear, even at low volume. The trunk size was nice too. I could just go on and on... Now I really can't wait for mine to come in!!!! Astounding job, Camaro team!! I have absolutely no remorse/qualms about pre-ordering this car.
Feels Good don't it?
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote