View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 11:05 PM   #25
CHRISCAM

Drives: 2013 Summit White 2SS/1LE
I was professionally trained in PDR and did it on and off for a couple of years a while back. That particular location is not completely accessible due to the double-wall metal there. A tech. can make and access hole in the inner wheel housing to get to about the upper half of it, I would estimate.
However, the lower part towards the wheel lip simply can't be reached from inside. To add to that, the dent is going across the body line on the wheel lip. Those dents are pretty difficult to get out completely even when access is good.
With the car being white, you have an advantage. You might need to just bite the bullet and have it pulled from the outside (either glue method or slide pull) and then do traditional fill and spray. You Might be able to get away without a full quarter spray-- just do an open blend into the lower portion of the wheel opening flare area. Again, I wouldn't recommend that particular fix if it was any other color-- all others would require a full quarter spray-- if not a full quarter & door blend.
That said, honestly it's not that bad. I know that YOU know where it is, but I bet the average passer-by wouldn't catch it. Maybe just live with it...
CHRISCAM is offline   Reply With Quote