View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
CamaroSSYellow

Drives: 2012Yellow2SS
Borla or Corsa for L99 - My 1st Camaro

Need some opinions and suggestions. My husband and I bought a 2012 SS Automatic (car is all stock) and want to give the car some sound, we've watched several of the you tube videos and did read several threads new and old about Borla and Corsa, but still don't know which one to go with. We like the catback Borla Atak and the catback Corsa Sport, our question is will we have to get anything else done to the car, or can the catback just be installed and there is no need to get anything else done to it ?
All we want is to give it a louder sound without having to buy headers or long tubes (whatever those are) etc... (we are amatures when it comes to auto mechanics and mods). I read on some of the threads about "drone", what is drone ? What does it mean to "tune AFM off" ? We are hoping we can just get a catback installed and nothing else needs added or tuned, but if there other things that will need to be done to the car we would like to know and be prepared before we order the exhaust system, we definety want to get one or the other ordered soon, can't wait to get Bee out of hibernation
CamaroSSYellow is offline   Reply With Quote