View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 06:05 PM   #52

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
DEXRONŽ Brand Product Descriptions

DEXRONŽ Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF)

Modern ATF typically contains a wide variety of chemical compounds intended to provide the required properties of a particular ATF specification. DEXRONŽ ATF contains the prescribed combination of additives that improve lubricating qualities for your GM Vehicle. These additives include anti-wear, rust and corrosion inhibitors, detergents, dispersants and surfactants (which protect and clean metal surfaces); viscosity modifiers, seal swell additives and agents (which extend the temperature range of the additives' application); and anti-foam additives and anti-oxidation compounds to inhibit oxidation and improve fluid stability. DEXRONŽ offers two varieties of ATF, Standard DEXRONŽ-VI and DEXRONŽ-HP (High Performance), used in situations where low temperature fluidity and potential fuel economy are priorities.

I found the above at GMdexron.com....http://www.gmdexron.com/overview.aspx But I could not find anything on it being for sale or available anywhere....I googled dexron hp atf, but only got info for dexron-VI for sale, but nothing for Dexron HP....just trying to find info on Dexron HP atf.....Hopefully it does exist, and dealers have been using it....just can't find it for sale anywhere....????...Maybe I'm searching wrong or something...???
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote