View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
pruettfan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2011 Z28
Finally got to sit in one, question on head room.

I went to Thoroughbred Chevrolet today and finally got to sit in the Camaro. The car was a 2LT with a sunroof. I am 6' and 200lbs. I generally sit in a more upright position than many due to the fusion of my back. I really like the seats. I would say they are better than most cars that cost much more. They are better than the seats in the Corvette in my opinion. The headroom is my only concern. Seated in my driving position my head or better said hair barely touches the headliner. I hope that without the sunroof there is a little more room. If someone knows I would love to know before I decide to order or not.

Overall I was very impressed with the quality of materials, fit and finish as well as ergonomics. My only grip at all is I wish they would have made the seats fold forward with the same system that they used in the 2004-2006 GTO. The lever that is used behind the seat only folds the seat forward, it does not move the whole seat forward which could be a bit of a pain on the rare occasion that I am hauling the kid around.

If anyone knows the answer to my headroom question please let me know.

BTW, Thoroghbred is charging MSRP, no markups at all and $1,000 deposit to order.
pruettfan is offline   Reply With Quote