View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 09:25 AM   #9
LTRS777

Drives: 2014 Saleen 620 White Label #14-011
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I did not know they existed either until I went hunting for good deals and this one happened to be about 70 miles away in scottsboro.

Basically the saleen white label is their "entry package" that comes with a tune, intake, exhaust, some springs and suspension parts, wheels/tires, grill deletes, emblem deletes, and a lot of stickers/seat embroidary, etc. Its essentially a 1ss with some bolt ons, all done by Saleen, but apparently since Saleen is having financial issues, this is the only Gray Saleen 620 in the country (according to the dealer). Sean Saleen was going to call me later today so I could ask him more about it (what do "race springs, linkages, etc" mean, what kind of tune is on the car, etc). They apparently tune and dyno every car before it gets to the dealer, so I'd like to see how much power it is putting down (im guessing an extra 15-20 over the stock intake, exhaust and 87 tune, it shows 450hp on their sale sticker, but im not sure).

All in all, a very lucky find and since it was the oldest camaro on the lot, I was able to get the 20% off of it . Bought this car new cheaper than a used 13 SS on the same lot

Once it isn't 20 degrees outside I'll give it a proper bath and post some photos up Glad to be here and glad to be back in an LS powered v8 car!!
LTRS777 is offline   Reply With Quote