View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #704
Darqueling

Drives: 2SSRS Yellow w/ Blk BB Stripes
I'll continue my story from the "Price Gouging" thread here and share more...

Barlow Chevrolet
(856) 393-4117
6057 Route 130 South
Delran, NJ 08075

Price is at MSRP, not a dime over!

Let me preface this that I have had mine Camaro ordered through Barlow Chevrolet in NJ the whole time...

As anyone can see by my discussion in the other thread, I went shopping around just to scope out what I can do about getting a Camaro sooner, or if there is one to nab off the lot. Well there wasn't but anyway...

Last night I went to Barlow Chevy where I have my order placed as I noticed that online there is a listing for a Camaro that almost matched mine exactly. I stopped in and asked about it to see if it was spoken for or what the story was. Well needless to say it was spoken for but when I mentioned that it is pretty much the twin to the one I had ordered from them, they were more than happy to walk me back to the shop and check out the lucky person's Camaro. I considered this to be above and beyond to let me sneak back and chek out someone's new baby (just off the truck condition) and so I was very lucky to see it and was excited for who ever the lucky person is, and now I just have to wait (impatiently) for mine. It looked beautiful and needless to say the sales rep that took me back was more than happy to chat about it for an hour, and none of it was a sale pitch, talk up, or anything. It was genuine mutual interest in the car and wanting to make sure that they were doing anything and everything to make me happy.

The customer service at Barlow is beyond any other that I have ever seen. I have no qualms or worries about having ordered my car from them as they aren't simply car salesmen, but they are car enthusiasts as well! I would highly recommend to anyone in the greater Philadelphia area to come to Barlow for any Chevy order, be it the Camaro, Vette, Used, etc. They are all great guys and I couldn't find a single person there that I wouldn't be more than happy to do business with.

Now to wait for mine to come in!
Darqueling is offline   Reply With Quote