View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 08:23 AM   #10
ZMEnow

Drives: ZL1, 2013, tri-coat-red, manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtime53 View Post
1-Automatic
2-No suspension mods
3-Traction control settings yes but I did not try with all of the nannies off-to scared to
4-Never tried a smoke show
5-Tire pressure each was the same pressure
6-New tires
7-Forgot 24000 miles
I have changed the fluid [3 times]and have followed GM guide lines also and it still does it. It will make a right turn at 70mph if you mat the gas pedal and scares the crap out of you. It will do it at 30mph to doesnt seem to make a difference what speed. Tires i believe are sticking and not spinning as it does not fish tail it just goes hard right. We have checked all the bolts looked at the cradle bushings closely and all of the control arm bushings and all looks well. I may have to drop the cradle to further inspect but if that is all ok then I do not know what to do next. Someone above said something about a magnet but I do not know what he is referring to. I think he is talking about the mag ride?

Some quick thoughts, if the rear is causing the car to steer to the right under accell its basic issue is the left wheel is getting more traction than the right. You said you have checked all the suspension and alignment so even though no one can verify that, one can only assume it is done correct since both of those concerns could cause uneven loading. PSI to a half pound also can change traction, along with tire wear. Do a tread check.. Also do a date check if you are not the original owner to make sure you don't have a old tire going hard on the right. If you are not the original owner I was also measure the rear tire heights and compare.
ZMEnow is offline   Reply With Quote