View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:23 PM   #93
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/LS3 View Post
I'm waiting on an email from my printer and will need to know an amount before he quotes me a price.

So 1000 for the cars and 2500 for people??? or just use the same card for both (cheaper) 5000 will be the cheapest route at $125 retail so I'm sure my cost would be around $70.
I bought the ones for last year and it cost way more than that but it was the whole badge. With cover. The part that really sucked is, though we had plenty, I don't think we used even a third of them. People just didn't use them. It was around 500.00 total. Have we figured out how to wear them yet? Cover badge? Provided? Provided for a cost? Lanyard obviously will be at a cost. Maybe incorporate a lanyard cost in the entry fees? Sell them at the gate so everyone buys one. Or almost anyway. THey need to know they are there. I think most will get them if they are part of the cost or at least at the gate.

Just some thoughts.

To me, this is important. After meeting all those members last year, there were too many poeple I talked to or saw that I never remembered who it was. A nametag would have went a LONG way to remembering that. Or even knowing that. I had a number of times I mentioned to people on here later that "Too bad we didn't meet at the fest... Maybe next time" ...Only to hear them say "Dude..... I bought you a beer"