View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 11:01 PM   #9
CoolestCamaro873
The Road's A Bad Joke...

Drives: '12 Camaro SS
well no disrespect to any of u but before any of u normal consumers knew of a new corvette i knew a year early my chevy dealer is a friend of my family and they due high volume more than probably any dealer u know and no disrespect to you but what u said about them not being able to bring it out as a '07 or '08 model this year, gm can due what they want the '07 tahoe came out january 2nd of '06 as a 2007 model and the c5 whgen it came out was orignally slated to be a 98 vetter but came out as a early year 97 so honestly gm can dso wat they want and i was there with the gm representatives wen they came the second time when i went for a deposit, they told my dealer in front of me that the only thing left was to give the dealers their pricing which is due soon plus im an insider too gm i have family and good friends that are in high places for gm so i respect that u think my dealer was blowing smoke up my ass but my friends wouldnt do that and this isnt true than the general lied to my face through his people, but thanks for your enthusiast key word enthusiast opinion