View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:59 PM   #39
evonschu

Drives: Camaro ZL1
I agree. I have Meth, heat exchanger, and an extra coolant reservoir. No problems with IAT2 heat whatsoever. Rarely goes above 100 degrees and if it does goes down quick afterwards.

Good post, I really didn't enjoy using NLS anyway cuz it didn't seem natural to me. Sounds like there is some risk it might cause problems. I have mods to support the higher red line, but still think I'll stick to regular shifting after reading all this.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2NASSTY View Post
Screw the chiller system. Go METH!! A lot of people don't want drugs on their Ride, but this will keep you cooler, give you more fuel and power. Just installed Meth and it changed my Ride completely.

Here is a thread on the chiller system just in case http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=Chiller
2013 Camaro ZL1 M6: Rotofab CAI, JDP ZL-R Rough Idle Cam, Upgraded Valve Springs and Pushrods, Ron Davis Heat Exchanger, Alky Methanol Injection, Rx Catch Can, 87mm VMAX Ported TB, Summit Performance Spark Plug Wires, 10" Lower Pulley, Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with Magnaflow Cats, ID850 Injectors, Johnson 2110R lifters, EBC Slotted Rotors+Hawk Pads, Rotofab SC Coolant Reservoir, 160* Thermostat, Custom Mild to Wild switch, Tune, 1st to 4th bypass. 685 RWHP / 640 RWTQ.
evonschu is offline   Reply With Quote