Thread: So Mad
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
yellowLS
Youtube: Exotic Review

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow LS
Angry So Mad

So today I went to attend an American Classic, Hotrod, and Muscle/Pony Car show/meet. I have attended this meet in the past, with my Camaro, and had no problems. Hell, I even had my friend bring out his 2008 Lamborghini Supperlegerra to this exact meet with no problems or questions. Anyways, I was pulling into the show and about to back into a spot, when the coordinator comes up to me and says, " Look son, here's the deal with this show, you either need to have a classic, a hotrod, or a muscle car." And I reply with, " Uhhhh I'm driving a Camaro, that doesn't count?" and he responded with " Not the V6 son." I was so mad. I almost told the guy to go shove it where the sun don't shine. I almost burned out of there. I was so infuriated that just because I don't have a V8, I was told to leave a show and that I'm not a pony car or worthy to be in the show EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE ONLY 5TH GEN TO ATTEND THESE SHOWS. In fact, the definition of Pony car has nothing to do with engine size/power.

sorry I needed somewhere to vent.

oh and btw, I had more horses than anything else that was at the show currently when I arrived...

I only drive fine exotics....and a Camaro....
yellowLS is offline   Reply With Quote