View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #70
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
he is not wrong for passing on the info, but if you (consumer) purchase something and you are told it will be ready to ship or that it will ship by a certain time(a reasonable agreed amount of time) and it is not, then are you (the consumer) responsible to sit on half of what you ordered and just accept it? The Consumer ordered a complete set and has not received it, he should be able to send it back if the the seller cannot meet the complete need in a timely manner. that is what is not right.
if i go to McDonald's and i want a happy meal, and they tell me that they are out of fries and that they will have them in just a bit, because that what the supplier told them and they told you. so i sit with my hamburger and drink, and choose not to start eating until i get my fries. then im told that the supplier of the fries is making better fries and they are not sure when they will get them. should i have the option to get a full refund? i think so, if want the full happy meal, that is my choice and i shouldn't have to accept less. is McDonalds wrong if all they want to do is refund the price of the fries and make me eat the rest, because they don't make the fries or deliver the fries?

a person orders a camaro with GFX and a sunroof, it arrives at the dealer, the customer notices the front splitter not there nor the sunroof, the delear explains that their supplier is making better parts and not sure when they will be ready. should you be made take it and take the refund on the sunroof and missing front splitter? :(

as far as do vendors keep parts in stock, im sure it as you say, they probably dont.

i tell you, i purchase several items from Maryland Speed, when i ordered and asked when they would ship, he said when they would ship and that 1 item would come from his place and that the other would ship from another location.

please read the following pm's, does this sound like their in a warehouse somewhere else.

quoted pm for Gary
Re: Body kit
I have everything in stock so if i got paid on them by tom. i could have painted by mon. tue. then shipped the next day !!!

another quoted pm

Re: Body kit
I use paypal for payments. my paypal info is garypruyne37@yahoo.com and just put what you want in the message box.
Their prices are cheaper but hopefully it won't take forever for you to get it like alot of other people have ran into. I have them in stock and ready to go. Thanks gary
you can call me if you got any other questions too.

sorry for all the typos.

thanks

Lupe