View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #31
Liam
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokedSS View Post
I am looking to get a set of these. Same size as listed in your post. With these widths and offsets are there any issues and do you need a spacer? I saw on the forum where someone else bought the wrong offsets and had to correct.. Trying to get it right the first time and I do like the stance of your car with these. Where did you get them?

thanks,
I had the same issue the first time I ordered. Giovanna is telling shops/stores that +20 is the correct offset on all 4 wheels, but it is not. For the staggered set up the correct sizes are these: Front- 8.5" x 20" +20 offset, Rear - 10" x 20" +35 offset. No clearance problems with Brembos, and they are perfectly flush with fender, no stick out, no sink in.

I ordered through Blvd. Customs in Clearwater FL. Best thing about using a custom shop to order is if something is wrong, they deal with Giovanna for you. Giovanna sent my shop +20 for all 4 the first time, it was perfect on front 8.5" wheels, but did not fit on rear. It stuck outside the fenders in the rear about 1.5 inches. They sent them back and made them send the +35 for the rears.

Unfortunately with some of the online stores, you have to fight with them to get them to send the +35 -10". Not sure why they haven't figured it out yet on such a popular car!
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote