View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #14375
wildpaws

Drives: 1999 Blazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
...it's just drain bamage.... Scary thing is, it's slipping away faster than I would like...but what the hay....we all will get there at some point if we hang around long enough. Now....what about the snow, I am looking at the car every day in the shop and remembring last winter when I could drive it every day....LOL. Sidenote...we have Canadian Robin's here...I have never ever seen them before. Big ol fat red chested Robin's eatin the daylights out of my holly tree and crapping insanly onto the ground, walkway, sidewalk, porch, driveway, and my cars in the driveway. It's like the movie The Bird's. Never in my life have I seen these critters here before in the dead of winter. Must be a real bad winter for our neighbors up north if their critters are coming to Jersey.
Just like I sit at the computer and walk 20 feet into the kitchen and then go "what did I come in here for?"!! I told my female online friend that sometimes I felt like the male owl on the Geico commercials. But hey, I've forgotten that I can't afford a 2014 Z/28 and am ready to look at them, there's always a positive!!
Clyde
wildpaws is offline   Reply With Quote