Thread: 1704 is home
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
RULK

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1967rsss View Post
Just picked up 1704 after 3 hours at the dealer. They were good but just took too long. Sorry no pics at night but they are coming.

On a side note, I told them 4 times that there is special PDI requirements and the sales guy kept telling the prep guys but they didn't listen. They left the yellow spring spacers in and didn't install the lower front air dam.

I laughed and said I would do it myself. The prep guys were gone for the night and I wasn't waiting another day, besides I was more qualified than them.

Drove it easy home and removed them, no big deal.

I have to say, I do not like the A6 starting off in 2nd gear. I will have to address this hopefully it can be done with tunning.

I do find it funny, I owned a 2010 2SS/RS for 2 years and never did a single mod. I drive the ZL1 home and instantly feel the need. I know this one is going to get some changes made.

CONGRATZ!!!!
I can't believe you got your car before me, my car is #1567 and it got to the Jersey port on 6/3, I order my car from a North Jersey dealer and I'm still waiting for the car to arrive at the dealer.

Enjoy!!!! I hope I get mine soon, can't wait.
RULK is offline   Reply With Quote