Old 03-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #147
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
PQ,

Being a born and raised Okie, I am qualified to say....

Burning out the bushing is a TRUE Okie technique. You made all Okies, everywhere, very proud!
I just found that on YouTube. I didn't really do it. hahaha, I still have to get the ones off of the spindle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleCat2SSRS2010 View Post
Adding my .02 to this for whatever it is worth....

The bracket will at the very least need to be an integrated part of the arm to allow for any realized increased strength. This can be done by bolting it to the arm or the probable preferred is to at least tack weld it or stitch weld it.

Just saying that there might be someone who will just put on the bracket by only being held on only by the nut/stud of the end link......

One other thing to note is that with the additional thickness of the metal it may not work with the stock endlink due to the OEM stud being shorter than the heavey duty after market version. So this would be a good time to upgrade from the OEM end links too. Just a suggestion is all.

Don't forget to use blue lock tight too. I tightened all mine w/o using it the frist time and they still came loose. Now with the blue lock tight they are staying put.
I think the stockers will still be long enough on the shafts to work but at this point I'd suggest to get the aftermarket ones anytime you beef up the sways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post

OMG, dude. That IS ME........... Now what? Then run to Camaro5..... lmao