Old 07-11-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
RIP Mark Niver

Lets pray for his family
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98211104.html
KENT, Wash. - Top alcohol dragster racer Mark Niver, 60, was killed Sunday when his car crashed at the end of the track at Pacific Raceways in Kent.

The accident happened at about 3:40 p.m. during the eliminations of the National Hot Rod Association's Northwest Nationals.

ESPN reported that the parachutes ripped off the dragster immediately after Niver crossed the finish line. When the dragster hit the catch netting, it buckled the chassis back into the driver cockpit.

Racing was shut down after the deadly crash, said King County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. John Urquhart.

Niver, a longtime NHRA veteran, raced dragsters of all varieties dating back to the 1970s.

He won the 2003 Division 7 event in Tucson, Ariz., breaking a drought that lasted since his win at the 1983 divisional event at Orange County International Raceway.

Niver won two more Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series events after that, the most recent of which was the Tucson event in 2006.

The top achievement in his career came in 2008 when he won the 2008 O’Reilly Summer Nationals in Topeka. Niver won again in 2008 when he scored his second national event victory in Seattle

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote