View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Oil Catch Can on an SLP TVS2300

Hello,

Am thinking about pulling the trigger on a supercharger (most likely SLP as their price seems most competitive and it's suitable for my goals). I noticed the following note on SLP's website about their TVS2300:

PLEASE NOTE 1LE: You will NOT be able to use factory oil "catch can". This hardware is NOT a factory-installed option. It came in the trunk and can be installed post-title by the dealer or owner, although it was designed to reduce oil consumption in high-rpm track usage.

I assume this is just an issue in mounting the 1LE catch can? I don't have a 1LE, but would like to add a catch can, and am just curious if others have added one to an SLP s/c successfully.

Wondering if anyone can confirm whether they've added a catch can to their SLP TVS2300, and at the same time, any recommendations on most suitable catch can to get with the s/c?

Thanks!
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote