View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #93
alab32

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
The reference was to upgrades tot he engine if you plan to go over 625 rwhp (750 crank). There is no heat to speak of witht he new GMS/TTi system as the turbos are under the car and get a cooling effect as you go down the road. In fact, we are conducting a study right now that shows the stock cats at WOT for 10 seconds are already 90 degrees hotter then teh GMS/TTi turbo for the same time frame. The longer at WOT the better the turbos look.

The same can be said for long tubes with micro cats - they produce as much or more heat then the turbos do in that location. All of a sudden the turbos are look'n REAL good in a comparo to any of the systems out there
Sweet... I didnt think heat was an issue with the lower mount but... I was trying to think of non-monetary costs that it seemed you were referring to. I would love nothing more than to buy your system right now... But it is looking like I will have to wait to closer to the end of the year if I get a contract I am looking for. Thank you for your info. You have been a huge help on this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granatelli View Post
Did you ever get an answer to this?
I was wondering that myself...
alab32 is offline   Reply With Quote