View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #6
Mikebrinda

Drives: Ferrari F430 Spider F1 Azzurro Arge
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350 HRSS View Post
Update!!

I was able to covert the PDF to a Word file on my phone.

Here is the letter my dealer received!

Date; 2/17/2014

Last month, Chevrolet announced the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price and the estimated production guide numbers for the 2014 and 2015 model runs of the Camafo Z/28.' Your dealership received an estimated guide number for the 2014 Camaro Z/28 model run.
The purpose of this dealer message is to ou'tli ne the process for your dealership to send orders .for the
2014 Camaro Z/28 in to production. ,

Production of tl1e 2014 Camara Z/28 will start in mid-March 2014 at the General Motors of Canada Assembly Center in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada; and illcontinue through mid-June 2014.
Due to limited production volume, Chevrolet will not process orders through the traditional Dealer Consensus and Dealer Order Submission Process.
In the place of that process, Chevrolet will manually process orders for the Camaro Z/28 currently at Event 1100 in Order Workbench during the week of February 17, 2014, and plans to send those orders to production for tl1e period of March through June 2014. Dealers should expect units to arrive at their dealership starting early May through mid-July 2014.
Orders will be processed only up to your individual dealer estimated production guide number. In other words, if you have a guide of two (2) 2014 Camaro Z/28 vehicles, Chevrolet will process two orders for the 2014 Camaro Z/28 from your order bank the week of Febrnary 17, 2014.
Ifyou have an estimated guide number of two or more, approval of the orders will be based on the priority number you assign to the order. The highest priority number that can be assigned to an order is the number "1"; the lowest priority number is "99". If multiple orders are assigned the same priority order, the order processed will be random.

It is important you generate orders for your 2014 Camaro Z/28 in line with your estimated production guide number at your earliest oppo1iunity. Ifyou do not have orders on hand, you may lose the opportunity to place orders for the 2014 Camaro Z/28.
. - .,/ -.,
Please keep in mind tl1at the estimated production guide numbers anfffirocessing of orders for the 2014 Camaro Z/28 at t11is time, are based on Chevrolet's estimated production schedule, which remains subject to change. Many factors affect the actual production quantities, including but not limited to product and part constraints, govermnent requirements and evolving marketplace conditions.
Therefore, this estimate and action are not a volume commitment. Chevrolet reserves the right to change the Camaro Z/28 distribution plan or the timing for implementation of iliat plan from time to time at its sole business discretion.

Please address any questions regarding the Camaro Z/28 allocation process to your local Chevrolet field team.

Good luck and great selling!!
Thanks. But I could use some help in translation of the above.

If I have an order number and have been able to view my order for the past few weeks on the Chevrolet order tracker website, is everything all set or does my dealer have some more buttons to push to move my order along?
Mikebrinda is offline   Reply With Quote