View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 12:32 AM   #68
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
I know this Ask Al forum is well intentioned and hopefully will be successful, but the format and requirements just seem somewhat unsustainable and will run out of steam quickly...maybe not....but just a suggestion or two...

Each thread should be in the form of a question that is acceptable....vague thread titles, duplicate topics seem to be self-defeating for trying to determine which "thread" is getting to most interest to warrant even making the bi-weekly poll....Each topic shouldn't have to start from scratch to get noticed...If the threads in this topic aren't in question form and accurately convey what the topic is, they should be deleted entirely.

Good luck with this, but it seems monotonous and over redundant already. The time-frame and repetitiveness needed to get answers to fairly straightforward issues is like putting a hundred dollar saddle on a ten dollar horse. Kudos for the intentions, though, and good luck all in all...

Just my random $.02
I agree.. I love this, but this concept seems way to complicated and "trying to be fair".. Make a post, go vote, make sure to re make a post if you didnt "win".. All while remembering to check out the sub forum every week or so..
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote