View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:55 PM   #1
H.Adams

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS - Victory Red
Unhappy Shortening Dynatech LT Headers

Hello Guys,

I have installed in my car the Dynatech SuperMaxx LT Headers about 2 month ago...but among the beautiful sound...came my headache... the Dynatech LT Headers itīs about 1 inches or 1 1/2 ...lower than the frame...so it's hitting everywhere...i raised my car to the original height in my bc coilovers (this make me really sad that i raised the car) and it still scratching...and sometimes hitting in the speedbumps ( here in Brazil...they're without shape and planning...something like wierd mountains...) and i'm really concerned about damaging the block...or something like that...

So then i was thinking... why not cut the headers to make then just the same height as the frame? What do you guys think about that??

PS: 344RWHP and then i installed SLP 25% U/P, Dynatech LT Headers, Non-Catted Pipes... and only got 6RWHP... iīm at 350 now...and thats all i got.. (Yes i was logging and my mechanic was talking with TED all week and it is all that my car can give...that really make me sad...but letīs do more mods to make more power then ^^)

H.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote