View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 02:47 AM   #2130
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehovarter View Post
All - thanks so much -great info/great pictures. So one last question - what is the difference between the 23 and 35 offsets? From what i understand one is closer to the fender (sits out) while the other is closre to the inside wheel well - which one is which? They make the car look SO much mire aggressive - down right mean! Thanks again for all the help and advice!
I went with 20 x 10 +23's all around with my Invo 275-40-20's, which, pushes the tire/wheel outward more than a +35. I am lowered 1" with Hotchkis springs. I wanted rotational capabilities with a wider track and a more aggressive look. I have a smooth ride as before, but, the handling with the stretched sidewall and wider track over stock is better. I have not noticed any rubbing or clearance problems, although, I am only running a 275 that looks much larger with these wheels and offset. I am very happy with the look and the ride. The 40 series tire gives a smoother ride and fills the wheel well better than a 35 series tire. Here are some pics for others to get an idea. Again, it depends on the size of tire and the look you want. Thanks to Doug and his staff for a happy customer.
Attached Images

Last edited by SS PANTHER; 09-15-2014 at 03:08 AM.