Thread: JUST DAYS AWAY!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #1
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
JUST DAYS AWAY!

Got the call Friday, 10-5-12, that my ZL1 hit the dealership. Should be taking control of her Tuesday, 10-9-12! Got my PDI checklist ready to go, but some scary stuff others have had with paint and tires/rims. I'll pay extra attention to the body and wheels. Plus I'll bring someone with me since I'll be a nervous wreck and my brain will be and has been racing since I got the call Friday. Don't want to miss a detail.

Work the nite shift, including on weekends, and only managed 3 hours sleep the first nite. The excitement is a high just on it's own! Can't wait to get behind the wheel.

Penciled her in for this Friday (10-12-12) which I'll call Monday and confirm as a go, for the clear bra (3M) and the window tint. But as soon as I get her home I'll take the camaro letters off the sides and replace the bowties, front and back, the the black billet aluminum ones. Add the faded gills and blackout film, haven't decided on the JDP halos or the Demon Eyes. That will be a good winter project since there won't be many, if any, days that I can go for a spin. Also have the flat black Bezels.

The clock just doesn't seem to move.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote