View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:24 AM   #68
Edrock

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Actually, I do not care for the Firebreather look. If GM ever brings back the TA, I hope they use an earlier rendention found on this site back in 2009. Can't find it right now but that was bada$$ right there. The Firebreather in the video looks so cheezy. It looks like someone took a Camaro and ripped the front fascia off and slapped some aftermarket POS fascia on there. A real hack-job in my opinon. It looks hideous to the point where I think it will reflect on the Camaro/GM in a negative way. Too bad. Also, as much as I love my Camaro, I must admit that the GT500 in that video had the best sounding exhaust by a long shot. I mean it was no contest. Disappointed in the Firebreather. If I was a perspective buyer of the Camaro and saw this video, it would make me consider the Mustang without hesitation. That's how bad this was for me. Sorry. JMO.

EDIT: Think I found the earlier rendition or something close. They should have tried to stick closer to this in my opinion and put a much sicker exhaust on it with LTs or something to open it up so you can at least hear the thing. The exhaust was way too docile in the video. I would bet good money that the dubbing in the movie will be much, much more aggressive.

Name:  TA.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  25.1 KB

Last edited by Edrock; 07-28-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Edrock is offline   Reply With Quote