View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #304
Palutz59
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 1LE soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAHL View Post
Well you sure changed your tune didn't you? Alright, all your attempts at cute and clever aside, I'll answer your question for you. No, You won't say a thing. You will run your mouth and shout out to all future '14 Owners here that they're nuts and their cars are fugly, but when the time comes your mouth will be shut. Guaranteed. keyboard warrior. So, like i said, i don't like the changes either. my opinion is strong too. But i'm a bit more mature than you obviously, and i know what's what, and to the people who like the '14 and buy it, all the power to ya, fellow camaro owners!

btw keep the lotion you obviously need it. Done arguing w/ punks, i gotta UFC fight to watch!!

Well said man. Definitely an interesting community here. Lots of people keep talking about getting mustangs and challengers ... Sorry but don't call yourself a Camaro enthusiast making those claims before the actual car comes out. And also if it takes a movie to make you fall in love with a car then you definitely aren't a car enthusiast. The SS ZL1 and Z/28 will look great because GM wants it this way. The V6s aren't too pleasing to the eyes. This is how the 4th generations were. You get what you pay for.
Palutz59 is offline   Reply With Quote