View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
I saw my first one in person a few days ago. Personally, I think the rear looks just as bad as the pictures. Actually in person I saw more of the way the rear bumper diffusor looks and I think that looks every bit as bad as the tail lights. The way it makes it so that you can see more of the exhaust as apposed to just the tips....no go for me.

If they had that design in 2010 I'm not so sure I would've bought it. If they had come out with that style first and then changed the '14 to be like the '10, there would be a heck of a lot more people trading in.

Good thing for us is I truly think it will help keep the '10 - '13 way more desirable which in turn makes them worth more longer. Similar to what a '70 - '73 is compared to '74 - '81.

Unfortunately when you make the car so bad ass the first go around it's hard to make improvements.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote