Thread: Utah Utes?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:09 AM   #1456
Aaron Pfadt
Pfadt Race Engineering

Drives: 7.0 Liters of Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearldrums View Post
So is he permantly banned, or just suspended? If he is banned then that is a very grave injustice, and the other guy should be banned also IMO.
Sorry to hear about SSOOCH. I was just PMing him the other day about covering my back in a thread. He seems like a standup guy, if a bit enthusiastic.

This is my first time in this thread, so Hi to all of you. We'll have to get together some sunny day this winter and do burnouts or something. Cold air is good for HP.

Pfadt Racing just took delivery of a brand new Silver 1SS yesterday. It will be our new dedicated development vehicle. Here is a photo just after it came off the transporter from Michigan.

The car is pretty cool. It is a 1SS manual with the RS package and nothing else. Should be about the lightest V8 made. I might get it on the scales this weekend. I've got a set of coilovers waiting for it and probably I'll pop in our engine mounts at the same time. There is a Wintercross out at Miller tomorrow and I might go out and flog this thing a little. We'll see.

later,
Aaron
Aaron Pfadt is offline   Reply With Quote