View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #804
Drives: 2004 GMC
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: W.Pa
Posts: 43
If you're trying to block off that port, you'll need a 1/8" pipe plug, I think. I think you could use that port for a fuel pressure gauge, too. If you're pointing to that whole block, then, then, no you're not going to find it locally. It's a custom piece made for the Magnuson fuel rails.
wkdivr is offline   Reply With Quote