View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 11:24 PM   #9276
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
Well, it’s been about 3 months so want to ck up on you and the family! Hope things are going well...

-Don
Things are progressing... slow but steady... my drug habit is about sorted out and keeps me on a more or less even keel... I haven't passed out in about 5 months... Im still going to Cardiac rehab, and occupational therapy 2x's a week each, mixed in with myriad doctors apps, of which I missed one last week... pain mgmt doc for the neuropathy in my left hand... I can when forced to do so, can pretty much steer with my left hand... though certainly not the Camaro in race conditions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
Not sure how "well" he's doing but he's pretty active on facebook these days. Think I saw there he expects to be certified "sea worthy" in another month or so.
Yup, hopefully this is true... my docs are fighting to get me back ship shape... time will tell... Still couldn't race the car even if it was ready... too many blood thinners yet...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote