View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #72
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabraddock View Post
I think Bay Area and Sactown should meet up with Central Cal and Bakersfield at the In an Out Burger at the Grapevine again. Huge parking lot and gas station. What do you all think?
Sounds good. Hopefully more Bako people answer soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
What do you think about all groups meeting up at the Cabazon Mall or somewhere past the 10/60 merge and convoy from there.
Sounds good, but everytime I go to Cabazon the parking lot is crowded. Don't know if you guys know which parking area is less crowded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbabwe View Post
Sacto area people can head down 99 and meet the freno/bakersfield people. Dont' know if it is better to go 58 over to (the) 10 or to head up over the grapevine.
Over the grapevine would be better IMO. But it'll be a PIA to get from the 5 to the 10.

Edit: through the grapevine would be good to meet with the people coming down the 5.
But looking at the map, the 58 to 15 would be so much better to avoid LA traffic, if we indeed are meeting at Cabazon.
The I-5 people coming from the north might want to cross the 5 through the 58 to meet us if they want to avoid LA traffic too.