Thread: Got Pulled Over
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 11:48 AM   #40
ǝɔᴉlod
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCamOwner View Post
Is that when you saw him? He probably paced you well before that. You said you saw him coming up on you doing 90+ mph and that is too late as he is coming to get you at that point.
I made a turn onto the road I was pulled over on about a quarter mile back. According to him, the violation occurred on that road. It would take my car 5-6 seconds to "exceed 75" from a stop. If he did pace me on the road he pulled me over on, he did not pace me for a distance great enough to determine my speed. Like I said, when you turn onto that street, the street bends immediately and I see no way that he could have vision of me around the bend to match his speed with mine. Similarly, I specifically saw him come around the corner and approach me at a speed significantly greater than mine. He never slowed down to my speed and continue it for a distance great enough and a time long enough to get an approximation of my speed. The reason for this is because he was closing in on my car, thus he was going faster than me, and when I saw this, I was already stopping on the shoulder because I thought he was going to an emergency. Like I said, I immediately checked my speed when he came into view, and I was going 3 over.