View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 10:15 AM   #14
alssiri

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
ECU is not reading the sensor as you said you put it in air temp and it still read 50c, check connection points of the harness somewhere somehow it isn't getting a reading.

Also try getting the IAT2 reading with no sensor plugged into the harness, then plug it in whilst reading the IAT2 see if that resets it.

Other option is pull your ECU fuse out for 30min and see if that resets anything.

Check and clear any fault codes.
Insure you MAF is also plugged in whilst this is IAT1 it may play a role.
I did try unplugging the wire & I got check engine straight & I am sure it is reading but reading high , all other connections are ok & IAT2 reads higher than IAT1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97ChameleonTA View Post
Sounds like there may be a cut wire from that sensor. It may have happened during the install of the heartbeat.
Wire is ok for sure.
2012 ZL1 A6 (SOLD)
Forged 376 CI, LSA HeartBeat, Mast Medium Bore Heads & JDP ZLR Cam, ARH LT , MagnaFlow Resonated X + Borla Atak Catback, ADM 102mm Snout, CAI, NW102MM TB, ID850, Fore Triple Fuel Pump, MSD Wire's, Moroso CC.
Alky Control, FIICHILLER.
alssiri is offline   Reply With Quote